miércoles, 15 de abril de 2020

Routines_ Adverbs of frequency_ 6th Form (Cecilia)


Let's talk about routines 

Open your books at page 9.
1.    Look at the picture.
2.    Listen and read. (Track 9)

3.    Read again and write TRUE or FALSE
Tim is watching TV.
He always watches horror films.
Clare likes horror films.
She never watches horror films.

4.    Look at the words in green:
NEVER (nunca)
USUALLY (generalmente)
ALWAYS (siempre)
They are used to show frequency.
Sirven para indicar con qué frecuencia se realiza una acción.


5.    Watch the VIDEO and complete the table with the words in green.




6.    Write the words in order


1.
2.
3.

Write about you: ALWAYS, USUALLY, SOMETIMES, NEVER

1. I ___________ watch the news.
2. I ___________ watch TV series.
3. I ___________ watch animated films.
4. I ___________ watch horror films.
5. I ___________ sports programmes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dejanos tu comentario