viernes, 12 de junio de 2020

Ingles 6to (Cynthia)



  Hello kids!!!!

   Hoy vamos a seguir repasando los temas que vimos en la unidad 1, cualquier duda que tengan, por     favor pregunten!!!!!!!


                         REVISION UNIT 1

1)Read about Peter and write TRUE or FALSE

Hi, there! My name is Peter. In my free time, I watch TV or go to the cinema with my friends. When I am at
home, I always watch action films. When I watch TV with my dad, we always watch sports programmes. We love football I never the news. I don`t like these programmes. When I go to the cinema, I usually watch science fiction films. My favourite is ‘Star wars’. I also like watching horror films. My friends and I scream a lot. Then I can’t sleep at night. 


TRUE OR FALSE? (si la oración es falsa, primero niego la oración falsa y luego escribo la verdadera)

a)His name is Tom.

b)He likes the news.

c)He doesn`t watch science fiction films.

d)His favourite film is Star wars.

e)He watches horror films with his Friends.

2)Read again and answer the questions.

a)What does he watch on tv?
b)Does he watch the news?
c)Where does he watch tv?
d)Does he go to the cinema?
e)Does he watch sports programmes?

3)Write the words in order. Then answer about you.

a) usually / fiction / Do / films / watch / you / science   ?      
b) watch / at / you / Do / night / TV   ?      
c) follow / you / channels / Do / YouTube   ?       
d) online / time / your / you / Do / play / games / free / in   ?   
  
4) Now, write a text about you like Peter`s text.

Have a great day!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dejanos tu comentario