viernes, 12 de junio de 2020

Ingles 4to A


Hello kids!!!!

Hoy vamos a repasar un poquito mas la unidad 1, así nos sacamos todas las dudas y nos quedan los temas mas afianzados.

Por favor, cualquier duda que tengan me van preguntando!!!!

                                     REVISION UNIT 1
1)Draw the time.
A)It`s six o´clock.
B)It`s half past eight.
C)It`s a quarter to eleven.
D)It`s a quarter past one.
2)Answer(Responde)

a)Have you got Science on Monday?

b)Have you got Maths on Friday?

c)Have you got PE on Wednesday and Thursday?

d)Have you got History on Tuesday?

e)Have you got English on Monday and Thursday?


3)Read about Mary and write TRUE or FALSE.( Verdadero o Falso)

Hi, there! My name is Mary.I like history, maths and PE. But my favourite subject is not history. My favourite subject is PE. I love PE and my teacher is great! I haven’t got PE every day. I’ve got PE on Wednesday and Friday at 9 o’clock after English.

a)My favourite subject is history.

b)I have English on Wednesday and Friday.

c)I like history, science and English.

d)I have got PE at 9 o`clock.

e)My name is Anna.



 Have a great day!!!!!!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dejanos tu comentario