martes, 18 de agosto de 2020

inglés 7mo todos los niveles

Enviar a maria.zunni@bue.edu.ar

Hola! Les comparto lo del último meet en el que tratamos las rutinas.



Here you have the chant:https://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/es/node/18966
Listen, read and say

Now, listen and complete. some verbs are missing...

Out to play with Ben and Brad

After school I ............ the bus
To go home to my mum and dad
We all ........ down to talk then I
Go out to ......... with Ben and Brad.

At 8 o’clock I come back home
To ............. TV for half an hour
I .............. some milk to help me sleep
And ........ upstairs to have a shower.

I .......... shampoo to wash my hair
And ........... my teeth to keep them clean
I ......... on my pyjamas next
And go to bed to sleep and dream.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dejanos tu comentario